lucrative career option. With the video game industry becoming a multibillion dollar a year business, Gaming Employment is a career definitely worth thinking about. Even without a college degree you can earn serious money as a video game tester, playing the newest titles before they’re even released to the public.
All major gaming companies are desperately seeking game testers to test their products, and want to pay you big bucks to do so. Glitches, bugs and any faults in the game need to be discovered before it is released to the public, to help companies save millions of dollars on the games they create. Be part of the development process of the game to make it a better game to play. So that the companies can make the best profitable product possible. And consumers have the best possible experience with products they choose to buy.
If you are looking for employment in the video game industry, career opportunities are available right now. So do not waste your time thinking about it and become part of a rapidly growing industry with Gaming Employment.
As a Video Game Tester, you can get paid to:
• Test the newest, most popular releases
• Work from home completely around your own time schedule. The more play you do the more pay you get
• Save loads of money by keeping the product after you have finished testing them
• Get access to all the hidden cheat codes and secrets
• Participate in focus groups
• Try new gaming consoles, controllers and other gaming products and keep the