services, use these tips to find and choose the right and safe laser hair removal clinic.
1. Find out what certification the laser technicians at the clinic have. They will be the ones removing hair from your body with a laser, and thus should know what they do.
2. Be wary of clinics that guarantee total hair removal as it is not possible to remove hair permanently with a laser. At the most, you will experience permanent hair reduction.
3. Find out how much of experience the clinic has with laser treatment. You wouldn’t want your hair to be removed in a clinic that has helped only a few people or which may go out of business before you complete your hair removal sessions.
4. It is better to talk with the technician to find out if you are a good candidate for hair removal through lasers. People with light skin and dark hair are generally the best candidates. However the latest lasers work well on people with light hair and skin and dark hair and skin.
5. Consequently, find out what kind of laser the clinic uses. Most clinics use Intense Pulsed Light device. However it’s better if the clinic uses LightSheer Diode Laser as it is good for light, medium and dark skin.
6. Find out if the clinic owns or rents the laser. Clinics that own a laser have a big commitment towards the laser, and you are assured that they will be around for some time.
7. If the technicians promise extremely good hair removal results, be wary of them as they may not be right for you.